Please read the following article:
Remember that sometimes it is helpful to read a text more than once when you are trying to draw conclusions.
For your reflection this week, please choose ONE of these questions below and answer it in a comment.
Your answer should be 3-4 full sentences and give reasons for your thinking.
1. What other information do you need to decide whether or not you agree with the conclusions of the UBC scientists?
2. Which information in the article was most convincing and why?
3. What inferences can you draw from this article?
4. From what point of view was this article written? Was there a point of view missing in the article?
5. How do you think this research will affect people who live in the North? The tropics? Government?